We are lucky to serve you, our community. It is our greatest pleasure to help turn your projects and dreams into reality.
every. single. day.
- 1950’sOur great grandfather Chester Long started “C. G. Long and Sons” to recycle old military barracks in Keizer, Oregon.
- 1970’sWhen the family wanted to start a new adventure, they leased out the space in Keizer and came to Woodburn to build L&L Building Supply where their son Donald (Buddy Long) and his wife Janet took the helm along the third generation of kids growing up in the business.
- 1980’sThe three brothers moved back into the Keizer yard for a decade until 1995 when Jim and Larry switched gears to put all their energy and focus on the Woodburn location and change to our cooperate name that you have grown to know, Long Bros. Building Supply, Inc.
- 1990-2018The business has remained in the family into the 4th generation, with Kelly, Larry’s daughter, who started learning every job under the roof in the early 90’s and is now the Vice President of Operations. Mark Long, Jim’s son, joined the business around 2010 and is the Vice President of Sales and runs the sales crew. Larry and Lorie have since retired.
- TodayThankfully we are lucky enough to celebrate 45 years in business serving you, our community, playing an integral role in seeing your projects and dreams turn into reality. every. single. day.